Orlando Prescription Fraud Criminal Defense Attorney / Lawyer
Orlando Prescription Fraud Defense Attorney - Lawyer, Providing Professional Prescription Fraud Criminal Defense Attorney legal services for Orlando, Sanford, Maitland, Longwood, Winter Park, Kissimmee, Orange County, and Central Florida.
Call 407.331.1775 to Speak with Orlando Prescription Fraud Criminal Defense Attorney / Lawyer, Craig A. Sonner.
Prescription Fraud, also referred to as Pharmaceutical crimes, generally encompasses the following types of offenses:
- Writing false prescriptions as a medial professional;
- Forging medial professional signatures on illegally obtained prescription pads;
- Faking ailments for the purpose of obtaining prescription drugs and or other controlled substances (also referred to as doctor shopping);
- Selling counterfeit drugs and medicines over the Internet;
- Illegitimate drug distributors and Internet pharmacies;
- Dispensation of controlled substances with an absence of a valid prescription;
- The intentional misbranding of prescription drugs.
Prescription Fraud and Pharmaceutical crimes are aggressively prosecuted, often in the Federal Court System. Therefore if convicted, the burden of proof that Federal Prosecutors must show to obtain a conviction are not as strict as the local or State level court systems.
If you have been accused, arrested or formally charged with Prescription Fraud or Pharmaceutical crimes, it is imperative that you seek experienced legal counsel to ensure your legal rights are protected utilizing every legal resource available under the law.
Attorney, Craig A. Sonner represents those who have been accused of Prescription Fraud or Pharmaceutical crimes, including:
- Doctors / Physicians;
- Medical clinics;
- Durable medical equipment providers (DME provider);
- Other health care companies and occupations; or
- Individuals who are not medical professionals, who have been accused of participating in an alleged Prescription Fraud or Pharmaceutical crime.
Protect your rights by seeking the legal advice and representation of an experienced Orlando Prescription Fraud Criminal Defense Attorney / Lawyer.
Contact Orlando Prescription Fraud Criminal Defense Attorney / Lawyer Craig A. Sonner at 407.331.1775 in the Orlando, Orange County, Seminole County, Osceola County, Volusia County, Brevard County, Lake County, and Central Florida Area.